Girls Rec Lacrosse
Spring 2020 Rec Season!
No experience required, Beginners are encouraged!
A Current US Lacrosse Membership is required to play.
($30 annual fee paid to US Lacrosse)
You will be prompted to provide or renew your membership during registration.
Starts: February, 13th.
Ends: April 25th
Practices Days: Tuesdays and Thursdays
Team Practice Times: 5:00pm-6:30pm
(after daylight savings in March we can moved later if needed)
Practice Location: Neighborhood Park WGV
2/29, 3/7, 3/21, 3/28, 4/4, 4/11, 4/18, 4/25
Times of Games TBA:
Uniform cost is $75 if needed
$25 LATE FEE AFTER 12/20/19
🤙🏼Click on age group below to register🤙🏼
U8 (K-2nd) Girls U10 (3rd/4th) Girls U12 (5th/6th) Girls
Athletes will need: Stick, googles, mouth gaurd, cleats.
Ohana Rec Lacrosse Tuition Includes:
- Fully Sublimated Uniforms
- Shooter Shirt
- Jamboree at end of season
Team & Game Information:
Coach Preston, Coach Devin
- 8U - will play a 4 vs 4 game with a goalie & with a soft ball and pads on a smaller field.
- 10U - will play a 7 vs 7 game with regular ball and pads on a smaller field.
- 12U - will play a 12 vs 12 lacrosse game on regulation fields.
e group below