Spring 2022 Rec Season!
No experience required, Beginners are encouraged!
A Current US Lacrosse Membership is required to play.
($30 annual fee paid to US Lacrosse)
You will be prompted to provide or renew your membership during registration.
Starts: February 21st.
Ends: May 7-8th.
Practice Dates: 2 days a week
Location: Neighborhood Park WGV
(Mondays & Wednesdays)
All Teams Practice Times:
(once daylight saving we will start at 5:30pm-7:00pm)
1st game 3/19
Jamboree: Last Saturday & Sunday of Season
(If you played fall season $25 discount)
(Payments can be made in 2 payments)
Uniform Cost: $90
(Includes Jersey, Shorts, 2 shooter shirts. Same as fall season uniform)
Click on age group to register:
U8 (K-2nd) Boys U10 (3rd-4th) Boys U12 (5th/6th) Boys U14 (7th/8th)Boys
Ohana Lacrosse will participate in the North Florida Youth Lacrosse League
Athletes will need: Stick and all pads.
Ohana Rec Lacrosse Tuition Includes:
- Fully Sublimated Jersey and Shorts
- 2 Shooter Shirt
- Jamboree at end of season
Team & Game Information:
Coach Moltisanti, Coach Ramsey, Coach Andrew, Coach DJ, Coach Preston
- 8U - will play a 4 vs 4 game with a goalie & with a soft ball and pads on a smaller field.
- 10U - will play a 7 vs 7 game with regular ball and pads on a smaller field.
- 12U - will play a 10 vs 10 lacrosse game on regulation fields.
- 14U - will play a 10 vs 10 lacrosse game on regulation fields.