Spring 2021 Rec Season!
No experience required, Beginners are encouraged!
A Current US Lacrosse Membership is required to play.
($30 annual fee paid to US Lacrosse)
You will be prompted to provide or renew your membership during registration.
Starts: February, 9th.
Ends: April 25th
Practice Dates: Tuesday and Thursdays
All Teams Practice Times: 4:45pm-6:15pm
(after daylight savings in March we can moved later if needed)
**New Location**: Jacksonville, First Baptist Church Nocatee
2/27, 3/6, 3/20, 3/27, 4/3, 4/10, 4/17
Times of Games TBA
Uniform cost is $75 if needed
$25 LATE FEE AFTER 1/12/21
Click on age group to register:
U8 (K-2nd) Boys U10 (3rd/4th) Boys U12 (5th/6th) Boys U14 (7th/8th)Boys
Ohana Lacrosse will participate in the North Florida Youth Lacrosse League
Athletes will need: Stick and all pads.
Ohana Rec Lacrosse Tuition Includes:
- Fully Sublimated Uniforms
- Shooter Shirt
- Jamboree at end of season
Team & Game Information:
Coach Moltisanti, Coach Joe, Coach Ramsey, Coach Dave, Coach Andrew, Coach DJ, Coach Reed, Coach Gurowski
- 8U - will play a 4 vs 4 game with a goalie & with a soft ball and pads on a smaller field.
- 10U - will play a 7 vs 7 game with regular ball and pads on a smaller field.
- 12U - will play a 10 vs 10 lacrosse game on regulation fields.
- 14U - will play a 10 vs 10 lacrosse game on regulation fields.